Plan Your Holiday Party
It’s that time again, when your inbox starts to get flooded with holiday party invites and you are left to decipher which ones are actually worth your while. We want to ensure your holiday party stands out from the rest and our Lettuce Parties experts are here to help.
With 76 different restaurant options that boast more than 95 private and semi-private dining rooms nationwide, we can offer a variety of different experiences at every price point. With one click, Lettuce Parties can give you an interactive tour of available venues and insight into which of our Lettuce Entertain You experiences and restaurants is the best fit for the vibe and budget you are working with, all within 24 hours.
And what’s new for this upcoming holiday season? Guests can now access all information needed on LettuceParties.com, a complimentary service offered by Lettuce Entertain You created to help anyone planning a special social occasion or business event.
Why Lettuce Parties?
- It always starts with the food. You can always expect Lettuce quality food and service; some of our favorite dishes to serve at an event:
- Coal Roasted King Crab from RPM Steak
- Basil Hayden’s Tenderloin Tips at Wildfire
- Famous Grilled Tomatoes from Joe’s
- Healthy options like Beatrix’s seasonal Quinoa Cakes
- Martha’s Special Occasion Carrot Cake from HUB 51
- You’ve met your match. Our Lettuce Parties team can identify best fit for your needs, be it Tiki cocktails and Polynesian bites at Three Dots and A Dash for a fraction of the cost of a seated dinner or a special-occasion dinner in Joe’s richly appointed private dining rooms.
- Time is of the Essence. We can check any restaurant that has availability at any price point and work with you to tailor your experience. Just give us a list of dates and needs and we can research the rest and get back to you with options, availability, pricing and group dining menus all within 24 hours.
- Newest hottest venues. New to the Lettuce family this holiday season is RPM Steak, Beatrix and Summer House, all of which can offer unique, private or semi-private experiences.
Now that you have a one-stop-shop for all things events, we’ve asked our Lettuce Parties experts to dish on some tips for throwing a truly memorable holiday event.
- Make it different. Here are three ideas to make your party stand-out:
- Interactive experiences like creating your own signature cocktail at the Mojito Mixology Class at Nacional 27.
- Luxury touches like a levitating amuse-bouche from Chef Anthony Martin at Tru.
- Trendy twists to your cocktail reception like Tiki-themed libations at Three Dots and A Dash.
- Create a menu that appeals to everyone. Think variety, approachability but don’t be afraid to explore some of today’s biggest food trends like ramen from Ramen-san or tableside dessert preparations from Paris Club Bistro & Bar.
- Let’s do lunch. An insider tip to creating an awesome holiday party on this year’s tighter budget, do it during the day. Not only do the hottest new venues like RPM Italian or RPM Steak tend to have more availability during the day, but they tend to be more affordable. By throwing your holiday event during the day, you won’t have to sacrifice event add-ons like a DJ or dessert options, since you will be simply saving on the space.